Saturday, May 31, 2008

And I Said I'd Never Blog Again.

Okay, So I thought I'd never return to blogging.  I've had a couple blogs before and needless to say they got old and boring.  I simply lost interest for one reason or another.  But here I am again, ready to give it another try.  But to avoid repeating the past I had to figure out a way to keep this interesting.  So I came up with a plan for the future of this blog: 

Unlike some previous blogs I've done this blog will not be focused on one thing.  In fact I'm going to specifically try to keep this blog original by just posting what I feel like posting on a day to day basis.  This blog will mainly be used to express my thoughts on life, friendship, faith, and other areas of the Christian experience.  I want to make this a friendly place, but a place where I can honestly express the way I feel about various topics.

I hope you enjoy this blog.  I am excited to get started and I look forward to discussing and thinking through the many topics that crowd our lives and invade our thoughts.  God bless you all!

-Jake


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on that day-to-day thing. I tried it... didn't work so well.

You'll get flashes of inspiration, if you're anything like me, though.

Good luck, nice first post!